Revamp the holistic well-being and social status of prisoners in Cameroon and the valorization of inmates by providing rehabilitation services to facilitate a smooth transition from prison to society and ensure the prison is not a place of punishment but a place of rehabilitation.
Prisoner's Support Cameroon will obtain its objectives by providing the following interrelated and integrated services:
- -Holistic development
- -Holistic provision
- -Holistic support and transformation
- -Supportive living conditions for the inmates
- -Social contributions
- -Financial assistance
- -Legal assistance
- -Medical support and assistance
- -Resource sharing
OBJECTIVES of Prisoner's Support Cameroon
- -Provide general support to prisoners especially women and children
- -Provide rehabilitation to prisoners and education for minor inmates
- -Advocate for the facilitation, release and reintegration of prisoners and respect of their rights
- -Support prisoners in aspects such as health, finance and recreation t upgrade their living standards
- -Facilitate and contribute to the well-being of inmates living with HIV-AIDS, diabetes, and extreme medical conditions
- -Promote, preserve, restore and improve health care services and enhancement campaigns, philanthropic relief services and support to inmates
- -Incorporate more experts in related skills (social workers, teachers, medical doctors, sociologist and counselors) for easy processing of operations
A litter bit More
We Serve Humanity
Revamp the holistic well-being and social status of prisoners in Cameroon and giving them a sense of value and purpose in and out of prison.
The national, regional and international head quarters of Prisoner's Support Cameroon is in Buea, South West Region, Cameroon. PSC has a long term vision to support prisoners in other African nations and the world at large.
Prisoner's Support Cameroon shall spread its activities to cover the national territory and will in the nearest future open up branches all over the ten regions of Cameroon.